- Contractor Package
- 1. Construction Drawing Plan
- 2. Property Site Plan
- 3. Pool Equipment Quote
- 4. In Floor Cleaner Design
Plus This Premier Package Includes:
- Email & Phone Construction Support
- Pool Studio 3D Composite Drawing
- (1) 2-D Custom Pool Design
- 2 Revisions Included
- Pool Sequence/Bid Sheet
- Construction Process Checklist
- Application/Submittal Check Sheet
- Sub-Contractor Quotes (where applicable)
- Backyard Planning Designs
To help you get started, we’ll email you a copy of the pool planning checklist (also in your BYOP Portal). The pool planning checklist covers items that will help you design exactly what you want for your backyard swimming pool.
- ° Hydraulics, Pumps – Filters – Heaters, per MGF specifications
- ° Decking and water-feature elements
- ° Cleaning and lighting features
- ° Sanitation and automation options
- ° Interior finish options
We’ll also review planning considerations such as: your home’s construction access, City or County setback requirements, evaluate utility considerations. And many more considerations that you should review before you start your pool project.
To help you get started, when your plan is complete and your ready to move forward with your bids, we’ll send your plan out to get you a quote from a leading subcontractor in your area for each phase of construction. Use the pool sequence and bid sheet (found in your BYOP Portal) to keep track of your bids in the same order as each phase of your pool construction.
We’ll provide you with all of your City or County required permit applications, owner builder forms and copies of the barrier and safety requirements you’ll need to know before you start to build (where applicable).
And we’re even available during your pools construction. Call us or email us with your pool construction questions. We’ll provide you with any help we can regarding construction planning, specifics or just general help questions.
Review our FAQ sheet where the most commonly asked questions are answered before you even get started.
Send us a copy of your home site plan or detailed backyard measurements and we’ll design a custom swimming pool specifically for your home’s backyard.