- Contractor Package
- 1. Construction Drawing Plan
- 2. Property Site Plan
- 3. Pool Equipment Quote ** See Disclaimer below**
- 4. In Floor Cleaner Design – Once Pool Equipment has been purchased with Wholesale Pool Equipment
- **DISCLAIMER** Our equipment quotes, spec sheets, and in-floor cleaning designs that we provide are intended only for our customers that will be purchasing their equipment through our sister company Wholesale Pool Equipment. If you are a repeat BYOP customer and have been provided with 3 or more consecutive equipment quotes that you did not obtain through WPE then your BYOP package will NOT include these items. You will still have the option to purchase these items if needed separately for a $100 fee but we strongly encourage customers to go through WPE so we are able to help if you encounter any equipment, spec, or warranty issues during your building process. Please remember WPE does offer price matching, free shipping, and an extended 5 year warranty on Pentair equipment. Please visit the link below to view Wholesale Pool Equipment’s price match guarantee. https://www.wholesalepoolequipment.com/help-and-faq/price-match-guarantee
Plus This Premier Package Includes:
- Email & Phone Construction Support
- Pool Studio 3D Composite Drawing
- (1) 2-D Custom Pool Design
- 2 Revisions Included
- Pool Sequence/Bid Sheet
- Construction Process Checklist
- Application/Submittal Check Sheet
- Sub-Contractor List (where applicable)
- Backyard Planning Designs
To help you get started, we’ll send you a copy of the pool planning checklist in your BYOP Portal. The pool planning checklist covers items that will help you design exactly what you want for your backyard swimming pool.
- ° Hydraulics, Pumps – Filters – Heaters, per MGF specifications
- ° Decking and water-feature elements
- ° Cleaning and lighting features
- ° Sanitation and automation options
- ° Interior finish options
We’ll also review planning considerations such as: your home’s construction access, City or County setback requirements, evaluate utility considerations. And many more considerations that you should review before you start your pool project.
When your plan is complete and your ready to move forward with your bids, we’ll send you a subcontractor list for you to contact for quotes in each phase of construction. Use the pool sequence and bid sheet (found in your BYOP Portal) to keep track of your bids in the same order as each phase of your pool construction.
We’ll provide you with all of your City or County required permit applications, owner builder forms, and copies of the barrier and safety requirements you’ll need to know before you start to build (where applicable).
And we’re even available during your pool’s construction. Call or email us with your pool construction questions and we’ll provide you with any help we can regarding construction planning or general help questions.
Review our FAQ sheet where the most commonly asked questions are answered before you even get started.
Send us a copy of your home site plan or detailed backyard measurements and we’ll design a custom swimming pool specifically for your home’s backyard.