- A custom design swimming pool and/or spa drawn to the industry standard of 1/8th inch scale.The same scale pool companies and sub-contractors use every day to build hundreds of pool projects.
- A pool specification list that makes it easy for subcontractor bids, quotes and construction takeoffs.
- Pool schematics including: depth details, equipment list and in-floor cleaning schematic (if applicable).
- A plan that has all your preferred contact and address information along with any special notes.
- Your plans sent to you in a PDF format, and can be found in your BYOP portal. Easy to attach/forward to subs and pool professionals.
To help you get started, we’ll email you a copy of the pool planning checklist. The pool planning checklist covers items that will help you design exactly what you want for your backyard swimming pool.Complete with:
° Hydraulics, Pumps – Filters – Heaters, per MGF specifications
° Decking and water-feature elements
° Cleaning and lighting features
° Sanitation and automation options
° Interior finish options
We’ll also review planning considerations such as: your home’s construction access, City or County setback requirements, evaluate utility considerations. And many more considerations that you should review before you start your pool project.
To help you get started, when your plan is complete and your ready to move forward with your bids we’ll send your plan out to get you a quote from a leading subcontractor in your area for each phase of construction. Use your pool sequence and bid sheet (found in your BYOP Portal) to keep track of your bids in the same order as each phase of your pool construction.
We’ll provide you with all of your City or County required permit applications, owner builder forms and copies of the barrier and safety requirements you’ll need to know before you start to build (where applicable).
And we’re even available during your pools construction. Call us or email us with your pool construction questions. We’ll provide you with any help we can regarding construction planning, specifics or just general help questions.
Review our FAQ sheet where the most commonly asked questions are answered before you even get started.