- Contractor Package 1 thru 4 +
- Premier Package 5 thru 13 +
- A meeting at your property to measure yard including accurate elevations for use in the 3D design process.
- A custom design swimming pool and/or spa that can include water features, hardscape, landscaping, and outdoor kitchens/pergola / and pavilions.
- Unlimited design revisions and ownership of the master 3D design file, unlimited 3D renderings including 360-degree renderings to share via Facebook or twitter.
- A custom construction plan is drawn to the industry standard of 1/8th inch scale. The same scale pool companies and sub-contractors use every day to build hundreds of pool projects.
- Assigned a dedicated advisor guiding you through the entire project with phone/text/email and ZOOM video conferencing support when applicable.
- 6 On-site milestone meetings with your advisor.
° Pre-Excavation Layout with paint
° Pre-Interior Finish
- Compile all sub-contractor bids, negotiate contracts, and provide a budget for the project.
- Solve immediate issues the same day.
- A pool specification list that makes it easy for subcontractor bids, quotes and construction takeoffs.
- Pool schematics including depth details, equipment list, and in-floor cleaning schematic (if applicable).
- A plan that has all your preferred contact and address information along with any special notes.
- Your plans sent to you in a PDF format, and can be found in your BYOP Portal. Easy to attach/forward to subs and pool professionals.
To help you get started, we’ll email you a copy of the pool planning checklist (also in your BYOP Portal). The pool planning checklist covers items that will help you design exactly what you want for your backyard swimming pool. Complete with:
° Hydraulics, Pumps – Filters – Heaters, per MGF specifications
° Decking and water-feature elements
° Cleaning and lighting features
° Sanitation and automation options
° Interior finish options
We’ll also review planning considerations such as: your home’s construction access, City or County setback requirements, evaluate utility considerations. And many more considerations that you should review before you start your pool project.
To help you get started, when your plan is complete and you’re ready to move forward with your bids we’ll send your plan out to get you a quote from a leading subcontractor in your area for each phase of construction. Use the pool sequence and bid sheet (found in your BYOP Portal) to keep track of your bids in the same order as each phase of your pool construction.
We’ll provide you with all of your City or County required permit applications, owner builder forms and copies of the barrier and safety requirements you’ll need to know before you start to build (where applicable).
And we’re even available during the construction of your pool. Call us or email us with your pool construction questions. We’ll provide you with any help we can regarding construction planning, specifics or just general help questions. Review our FAQ sheet where the most commonly asked questions are answered before you even get started.
Review our FAQ sheet where the most commonly asked questions are answered before you even get started.
Send us a copy of your home site plan or detailed backyard measurements and we’ll design a custom swimming pool specifically for your home’s backyard.