- Contractor Package
- 1. Construction Drawing Plan
- 2. Property Site Plan
- 3. Pool Equipment Quote
- 4. In Floor Cleaner Design
Plus The Premier Package
- 5. Email & Phone Construction Support
- 6. Pool Studio 3D Composite Drawing
- 7. (1) 2-D Custom Pool Design
- 8. 2 Revisions Included
- 9. Pool Sequence/Bid Sheet
- 10. Construction Process Checklist
- 11. Application/Submittal Check Sheet
- 12. Sub-Contractor Quotes (where applicable)
- 13. Backyard Planning Designs
Plus The Freedom Package Includes:
- Remote Consultation: 24/7 Zoom Video Conferencing, meet anywhere on any device.
- Redline Plan: to assure everything is to code and meets customers’ expectations.
- Presite: meet with customer to go over access, plan and shoot the grade to determine if yard needs a pre-grade.
- Meetings: Subcontractor mile-stone meetings in your backyard where applicable or Via Zoom Meeting.
- Paperwork: Compile all sub-contractor bids, budget and negotiate contracts.
- Inspections: All work that is done to make sure it is per plan, specs, and engineering.
- Resolution: Solve immediate issues same day.
- Communication: Once the pool is excavated, All change orders will be done with your Independent Consultant and addressed with the CAD Dept.
- Pump Out: During monsoon and winter storms, The Independent Consultant will instruct on how to pump out the pool so that excavators or steel company can MUCK pool out.
- Provide Checklist to homeowners to keep them updated at the 5 Crucial phases of build.
- Presite Meeting Checklist, Excavation Checklist, Pre-Gunite Inspection Checklist, Pre-plaster inspection Checklist and Completion Checklist.
- Pool schematics including depth details, equipment list, and in-floor cleaning schematic (if applicable).
- Your plans sent to you in a PDF format, and can be found in your BYOP Portal. Easy to attach/forward to subs and pool professionals.
To help you get started, we’ll email you a copy of the pool planning checklist (also in your BYOP Portal). The pool planning checklist covers items that will help you design exactly what you want for your backyard swimming pool.
- Hydraulics, Pumps – Filters – Heaters, per MGF specifications
- Decking and water-feature elements
- Cleaning and lighting features
- Sanitation and automation options
- Interior finish options
Review our FAQ sheet where the most commonly asked questions are answered before you even get started.
**TRAVEL CHARGES EXCEEDING 200 MILES ARE ADDITIONAL**
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT FEE’s FOR SERVICES:
- Pool Cost $0-$80K $4,000.00
- Pool Cost $81K-$150K $7,500.00
- Pool Cost $151K and up $10,000