- Construction Drawing Plan
- Property Site Plan (where Applicable)
- Pool equipment quote with Spec Sheet From Wholesale Pool Equipment.
- In-Floor Cleaner Design (if applicable) Once Pool equipment is purchased with Wholesale Pool Equipment.
To help you get started, we’ll email you a copy of the pool planning checklist. The pool planning checklist covers items that will help you design exactly what you want for your backyard swimming pool.Complete with:
- Hydraulics, Pumps – Filters – Heaters, per MGF specifications
- Decking and water-feature elements
- Cleaning and lighting features
- Sanitation and automation options
- Interior finish options
We’ll also review planning considerations such as: your home’s construction access, City or County setback requirements, evaluate utility considerations. And many more considerations that you should review before you start your pool project.
To help you keep on track, use your pool sequence and bid sheet (found in your BYOP Portal) to keep track of your bids in the same order as each phase of your pool construction.
We’ll provide you with all of your City or County required permit applications, owner builder forms and copies of the barrier and safety requirements you’ll need to know before you start to build (where applicable).
Review our FAQ sheet where the most commonly asked questions are answered before you even get started.