Few homeowners consider building their own pools, but with the right knowledge and the expert support, it is entirely possible. This is most easily accomplished by using a pool plan. A pool plan is where everything starts; it is the design, the specifications, and the essential blueprint for building a pool.
- How to research to start the process
- The twelve things every pool plan must include
- Tips for getting municipal approval for a pool construction permit
- Basic education on pool elements, details and features
- Basic or pre-designed pool plan: choose from four pre-designed pool plans that can be used to build your own swimming pool
- Select pool plan: for those looking for something more custom, this plan gives you more room to design your own pool if you have the time and knowledge.
- Preferred pool plan: This plan provides everything a homeowner could need to design and build his or her own pool. The preferred plan comes with everything featured in the select plan, but also includes more design elements like a three dimensional rendering of your pool.
- ALL BYOP Designs come with an exclusive equipment purchase agreement with our sister company, Wholesale Pool Equipment. With every Pentair Pool equipment purchase Wholesale Pool Equipment offers 3 and 5 year factory warranties and cost savings on top of the line equipment.